We service all types of refrigeration equipment including:
- Walk-in coolers and freezers
- Reach-in coolers and freezers
- Under counter coolers and freezers
- Ice Machines
- Large industrial built-up coolers and freezers including all types of rack systems
We service all brands of refrigeration equipment including:
We service all brands of ice machines including:
We provide superior solutions to your refrigeration needs by:
- Servicing the entire state of SC and bordering GA and NC towns which means one contractor to service many or all of your locations.
- Having a team member available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to dispatch our Service Specialist to your business.
- Guaranteeing a 2 – 4 hour response time on emergency calls.
- Presenting proposals as well as cost saving alternatives to your major repair needs within 24 hours of diagnosis.
- Employing only the most highly skilled, certified Service Specialists with the knowledge and experience to service all types of equipment.
- Linking the Dispatcher and Service Specialists together through laptops equipped with cutting edge software which allows us more time to focus on your company’s immediate service needs, thus increasing productivity.
- Having our Service Team Leader focus on quality control by regularly visiting customer sites after major repairs and by overseeing all specialized service projects.
- Conducting monthly safety meetings to keep our Service Specialists current on all the latest safety standards.
- Aggressively striving to educate and keep our team members trained on the latest technologies and innovations in the refrigeration industry.
- Utilizing green practices to keep your building running efficiently. For more information, visit our Green page.
Are you getting the most you can out of your current planned maintenance program?
- Do you have one company to handle the maintenance on all your South Carolina and bordering North Carolina and Georgia sites?
- When you do have an emergency service need, is the response within 2-4 hours with a familiar technician?
- Is your entire system maximizing performance to reduce energy consumption while also keeping your employees/tenants comfortable and productive?
If you were unable to respond yes to all of the above, it could be that you have opportunities to maximize the value that can be received when a trusted partner is performing your planned maintenance. Innovative Solutions would be happy to provide you with a detailed survey and evaluation of your systems to determine if further benefits can be realized.